Do you often worry that washing your hair is stripping the natural oils, or that all those hair products are weighing it down?
There’s a lot of information around how hair products can help and also hinder your hair, and it can be hard to know what’s true and what’s not.
To clear things up, we’ve rounded up four common hair care myths to separate fact from fiction.
Washing your hair is an essential part of any beauty routine, and is often the first step in a hair care regime.
Unfortunately, some people believe that cleansing your hair can often leave it feeling dry and brittle.
With Schwarzkopf’s Beology Repair and Aqua ranges you can wash away dirt and impurities while moisturising and repairing.
The products have been formulated with three types of Keratins and a blend of nourishing plant and herb essences to restore the hair from inside out – so you can feel safe knowing you’re getting a deep clean, without stripping the hair.
While many all-natural beauty products are good for the environment, they often aren’t as effective as scientifically formulated products.
The Schwarzkopf Beology hair care system has been formulated to merge nature and science using deep sea extract and herbal plant essences, and created into two collections: Repair range for damaged hair and Aqua range for normal to dry hair.
The products have been created to penetrate into the deepest hair layer for deep nutrition – meaning they actually work.
Many people are reluctant to use serums; for fear that it will leave their hair feeling oily and lank.
By using a lightweight but nourishing serum like Schwarzkopf’s Repair Oil Serum from the Repair Range or Aqua mist from the Aqua range, your hair will stay hydrated, shiny and smooth without being weighed down – and they’re light enough to be used every day.
Women often put off doing hair masks as they believe they don’t have the time to sit down, apply them and wait for them to work their magic – and that they don’t do really have any noticeable effect on their hair anyway.
Schwarzkopf’s new Repair Mask from the Beology Repair Range is easy to apply, and only needs to be left in for a few minutes before being rinsed out.
By infusing the mask with deep sea extracts, herbal plant essences and three types of keratin – heavily damaged and thicker hair in need of nourishment will be deeply repaired and look healthier and better than ever.
- FamilyBack-to-school lunch box ideas that your kids will love
Now To LoveToday 9:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthChildbirth goes digital: The Kiwi midwife trialling virtual reality for pain management
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- TVLesina drops a bombshell: There are two Bachelorettes!
Now To LoveToday 8:30pm
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ: Why Elliott Gilchrist might just be 'the one who got away'
Now To LoveToday 3:37pm
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to a special screening of The Professor and The Madman!
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- FamilyMeet The Block NZ Ethan's little miracle son Marley
Woman's DayToday 8:15am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine shares two powerful images to commemorate Holocaust Memorial Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- FamilyMum warns parents about the dangers of self-locking cars after her baby becomes trapped on hot day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Relationships'It's a Bradaissance': Brad Pitt is back and the world couldn't be more excited
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:19am
- CareerThe Great Kiwi Bake-Off winner Trevor Hall's exciting new business venture
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe 10 most memorable entrances on The Bachelorette
Now To LoveJan 27, 2020
- FitnessRunning just once a week lowers your risk of early death - here's how to get started
Good Health ChoicesJan 27, 2020