When your skin is parched, it needs a mask to comfort it by infusing it with moisture and restoring its suppleness.
To target oily zones and blackheads, look for words such as “detoxifying” and “oil-absorbing”, and trusted ingredients like charcoal and clay.
For areas that are prone to sagging and crepiness, a cocktail of peptides and amino acids will help to tighten the skin and give it a more lifted appearance.
If your complexion is tired and dull, a mask full of brightening ingredients and exfoliating acids will instantly boost the appearance of your skin and make it look more luminous.
- Apply each mask with clean, dry fingers
- Wash your hands between each individual application to avoid mixing the formulations
- Alternatively, take a tip from the pros and use a brush to apply your mask
- Be sure to rinse the bristles clean ans dry with a towel between each coat
- Massage your mask onto cleansed skin before hopping in the shower
- The warm steam will help to boost the skin's micro-circulation
- Try layering your favourite facial oil or serum under hydrating masks to help active ingredients penetrate