Try a multitasking sunscreen, Coola's Makeup Setting Spray SPF30, $62, will fix your base in place and remove any sweaty shine – it's the perfect mattifyer and protector, and is also enriched with hyaluronic acid, calming aloe and cucumber.
Staying hydrated is the single most important thing to remember when flying. The altitude and cabin air can be incredibly drying for skin so take the time to give yourself a mini facial inflight by applying a sheet mask.
These Kocostar Slice Mask Sheets, $5.99, are super cute.
Show off your (faux) glow with a pop of neon on nails and apply top coat every second day to keep them chip-free and fabulous. Faby Nail Lacquer in Fabyana, I'm so Cool, Un Mojito Por Pavor $20 each Colour by TBN in Little Miss Mila, Desperately Seeking Sue, Rain on My Parade, $4.99 each.
Pack a gradual tanner to top up your self-tan, as sea water and chlorinated swimming pools fade colour faster. We like Natio Sun-Kissed Glow Gradual Tan Lotion, $18.
Choose a hydrating BB cream over a heavy, full coverage foundation. Opt for a formulation with good sun protection and that makes skin look fresh and glowy. Try Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream SPF, $65.
Tangle Teezers come into their own when dealing to saltwater-created knots and these cute prints make them a welcome travel-bag addition. Tangle Teezer Designed by "Skinny Dip" - Flamingo and Palm Print, $34
Sun protection is obviously non-negotiable, and a quick-drying mist like NIVEA Sun Ultra Beach Quick Dry Sunscreen Pressurised Spray SPF50+, $23.49, couldn't make application any easier.
Nude-hued tinted balms and lip crayons are a sneaky way to look effortlessly pretty and polished on holiday. Try Burt's Bees Naturally Nude Lips Kit, $36.80.
Enhance your sunkissed glow with a sweep of bronzer and highlighter on face, shoulders and décolletage. We like Maybelline New York Face Studio Master Bronze & Highlighting Kit, $22.99.
Face wipes are your travel beauty BFF. Not only are they great for cleansing make-up off at the end of the day, they remove sunscreen and insect repellent residue and are the perfect mid-flight refresher for face and body.
Give NIVEA Daily Essentials Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes, $9.99, a go.
If you can only fit one product in your bag, just be sure to pack a good sunscreen - you won't regret it!
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019