Try a multitasking sunscreen, Coola's Makeup Setting Spray SPF30, $62, will fix your base in place and remove any sweaty shine – it's the perfect mattifyer and protector, and is also enriched with hyaluronic acid, calming aloe and cucumber.
Staying hydrated is the single most important thing to remember when flying. The altitude and cabin air can be incredibly drying for skin so take the time to give yourself a mini facial inflight by applying a sheet mask.
These Kocostar Slice Mask Sheets, $5.99, are super cute.
Show off your (faux) glow with a pop of neon on nails and apply top coat every second day to keep them chip-free and fabulous. Faby Nail Lacquer in Fabyana, I'm so Cool, Un Mojito Por Pavor $20 each Colour by TBN in Little Miss Mila, Desperately Seeking Sue, Rain on My Parade, $4.99 each.
Pack a gradual tanner to top up your self-tan, as sea water and chlorinated swimming pools fade colour faster. We like Natio Sun-Kissed Glow Gradual Tan Lotion, $18.
Choose a hydrating BB cream over a heavy, full coverage foundation. Opt for a formulation with good sun protection and that makes skin look fresh and glowy. Try Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream SPF, $65.
Tangle Teezers come into their own when dealing to saltwater-created knots and these cute prints make them a welcome travel-bag addition. Tangle Teezer Designed by "Skinny Dip" - Flamingo and Palm Print, $34
Sun protection is obviously non-negotiable, and a quick-drying mist like NIVEA Sun Ultra Beach Quick Dry Sunscreen Pressurised Spray SPF50+, $23.49, couldn't make application any easier.
Nude-hued tinted balms and lip crayons are a sneaky way to look effortlessly pretty and polished on holiday. Try Burt's Bees Naturally Nude Lips Kit, $36.80.
Enhance your sunkissed glow with a sweep of bronzer and highlighter on face, shoulders and décolletage. We like Maybelline New York Face Studio Master Bronze & Highlighting Kit, $22.99.
Face wipes are your travel beauty BFF. Not only are they great for cleansing make-up off at the end of the day, they remove sunscreen and insect repellent residue and are the perfect mid-flight refresher for face and body.
Give NIVEA Daily Essentials Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes, $9.99, a go.
If you can only fit one product in your bag, just be sure to pack a good sunscreen - you won't regret it!
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveToday 10:25am
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:22am
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- Diet & NutritionLow calorie and dairy-free ice creams that'll satisfy all your frozen dessert cravings
Now To LoveYesterday 2:30pm
- RoyalsRoyal wedding 2019: The official photos from Lady Gabriella Windsor's wedding have just been released
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveYesterday 12:05pm
- BodyFrom losing 100kg to gaining a wife: Auckland man Brad Wheeler's incredible weight-loss journey
Woman's DayYesterday 11:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVOur top three moments from Dancing With The Stars, week six
Now To LoveMay 21, 2019
- FamilyGemma McCaw on navigating the first few months of motherhood
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019
- BodyMeet the inspiring Kiwi mum who battled bowel cancer while pregnant
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019