Made famous by Kim Kardashian, the ‘vampire facial’ has since become one of the hottest facial trends.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy, also known as the ‘vampire facial’ involves your blood being extracted from your arm and then put back into your face with tiny needles in the attempt to improve your skins appearance.
The gruesome looking procedure has been trialled by many since Kim Kardashian documented her treatment in an episode of Kim and Kourtney Take Miami a couple of years ago and there have been a mixture of reviews.
So, after seeing and reading about this gory procedure, our Beauty Editor Sinead decided to bravely try it out.
Watch the video above to see how it went.
- FitnessOrangetheory: The new fitness craze that's taking off in NZ
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- BodyBeyoncé reveals the post-birth, pre-Coachella diet she says she'll never go on again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsA never-before-seen video of Duchess Meghan during a charity trip to India has emerged
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- TVJohn Campbell is replacing Jack Tame on TVNZ's Breakfast show
Now To LoveYesterday 9:31am
- At homeFive ways to make every meal fabulous with Annabelle White
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- BodyWellington woman's life-changing recovery after controversial multiple sclerosis treatment
Woman's DayYesterday 8:40am
- RoyalsMore details have been revealed about Prince William's visit to New Zealand next week
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- BodyThe psychology behind why we binge eat and tools to help end the cycle for good
Now To LoveApr 17, 2019
- BodyThe vital things you should be doing to look after your heart
Good Health ChoicesApr 16, 2019