MCoBeauty Glow Up pH Lip Balm, $20, is a budget-friendly dupe for Dior's famous Addict Glow Lip Balm, $70, and a favourite with brand ambassador Celeste Barber. Both super-nourishing formulas use pH technology to enhance your natural colour and can be used as a lip primer or as a lip balm on its own.
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, $53, is as famous for its ability to boost and lengthen lashes as its saucy name – it's a top pick among makeup artists for good reason. If you're keen on finding a formula that also delivers on intense volume and spectacular length but at half the price, look no further than Lash Paradise Mascara by L'Oréal Paris, $28. Both mascaras are available in the original or waterproof formula and create the lash looks of your dreams.
Everybody – including brand ambassador Emilia Clarke – loves Clinique Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balms, $61, mainly for their ease of use and super- flattering washes of colour. Mecca Max Off Duty Blush Sticks, $19, are popular for the same reason. Both are available in a plethora of gorgeous hues, and their stick format means they're great for travel and on-the-go.
MCoBeauty Sheer Tint Lip Balm, $24.99, is a budget-friendly dupe for Nars Afterglow Lip Balm, $62, which is ideal for protecting and softening the area all year round. The perfect everyday balm, it was designed to give lips a natural flush of colour while instantly conditioning and the non-sticky formula glides on like a charm.
Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter, $86, deserves a place in every makeup bag but definitely comes with a premium price point. However, beauty fans swear by MCoBeauty Flawless Glow Luminous Skin Filter, $39, as a top dupe, with the four-in-one, multitasking skin booster giving a very similar filter-like finish. A primer and highlighter that blurs and smooths from the moment it glides on, you can use it on its own for instant radiance or mix it with your favourite foundation.
Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops, $69, went viral from the moment they arrived, and are almost always sold out worldwide due to their popularity and performance. This has left makeup lovers desperate to find dupes in their place, with Revlon Skinlights Face Glow Illuminator, $30, picked as one that delivers a similar result in terms of boosting radiance and fresh-faced gorgeousness. A liquid that does it all, it can be used as a primer, highlighter or glow booster whenever and wherever you need it.
Described as "easy and impossible to overdo" when creating a beauty look, Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush, $39, is one of company founder Rihanna's favourite formulas, but we don't all have her bank balance! Thankfully, Elf Cosmetics Putty Blush, $17.60, is a top-notch dupe that's lauded for its long-wearing qualities.
- Real LifeDaredevil Mike Heard on his bungy jumping world record
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 19, 2024
- Celebrity NewsMatty’s leap of faith from Breakfast on TV to afternoon radio
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 19, 2024
- AdviceJudge Jay-Jay helps a dog mum with an intrusive mother in law
Woman's DayFeb 19, 2024
- MoviesStarring Jacob Elordi and Rosamund Pike, Saltburn is the must-see movie of the year
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2024
- Celebrity NewsComedian Abby Howells opens up about her autism diagnosis
Woman's DayFeb 18, 2024
- Real LifeChefs Monique Fiso & Mark Olive's tasty traditions
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 17, 2024
- TVStarring Brangelina, iconic movie Mr. & Mrs. Smith has had a remake with a brand new cast
Now To LoveFeb 16, 2024
- Real LifeSinger-songwriter Julia Grace talks all things mental health
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 16, 2024
- Celebrity NewsShorty star Awa's violent attack: ‘I was hit and spat on!’
Woman's DayFeb 16, 2024
- AdviceJudge Jay-Jay on maintaining a healthy relationship with your ex
Woman's DayFeb 15, 2024
- Celebrity NewsMuch-loved TV presenter Hilary Timmins on her time on screen and her new book
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 15, 2024
- Real LifeAuckland family's leaky home horror: ‘our lives fell apart’
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2024
- MindExperts share how to use colours to brighten your mood
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 13, 2024