Naomi, 46, joins other beautiful spokeswomen including Jennifer Lopez, Julianne Moore, Eva Longoria and Blake Lively as a representative for L'Oreal Paris.
L'Oreal broke the news on its Canadian Instagram account, where they shared a picture of Naomi speaking at an event for the company.
There's no word yet on whether Naomi will be representing the brand's hair, skincare or makeup products but one thing's for sure - the glamorous Aussie actress is a perfect fit for L'Oreal!
As one of the most stylish women on the red carpet, we can't wait to see what Noami's new partnership with L'Oreal will involve.
- At homeHow clean, green living can start with small day-to-day changes in the kitchen
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- TVLaura Daniel and her DWTS partner Shae Mountain get matching tattoos
Now To LoveToday 10:41am
- RoyalsPrince William was just asked how he'd feel if one of his children came out as gay
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveYesterday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 8:05am
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveJun 25, 2019