I have quite sensitive skin so I like to use gentle products as much as possible. I use the Dr Hauschka Soothing Cleansing Milk every morning in the shower - on my face, neck and décolletage.
I also love a refreshing spray of the Dr Hauschka Facial Toner and the lightness of the Dr Hauschka Revitalising Day Cream. If my skin is a little dry then I use the Skin by Ecostore Multi-Nutrient Facial Oil.
I wash my hair with Kevin Murphy Angel Wash and Rinse, or I go for the Hydrate-Me Wash every now and then if I've been out in the sun.
I don't wear make-up on my days off but if I'm heading into work, the key is for everything to be long lasting. First I apply concealer from the Lancome Teint Visionnaire and then I make a start with the eyes.
I apply some MAC paint pot to the upper eyelid because it holds my eye make-up in place for the entire day, then apply MAC's darker colours in the corners and a shimmer or lighter colour nearer the nose.
Without fail I paint on liquid eyeliner and for the lashes I use the L'Oréal Telescopic mascara in extra black.
I apply foundation, a MAC blush on the apples of my cheeks and a MAC bronzing powder on the cheekbones. For the eyebrows I love the Bobbi Brown Perfectly Defined Long-wear Brow Pencil in the shade 'taupe'.
To finish I'll add a little colour on the lip and a spray of my favourite perfume which is Dolce & Gabbana 'The One'. I'm obsessed with vanilla and I've found this scent is one of the closest I can find.
I have a whole kit in my bag in case I get sent out overnight on breaking news.
Most importantly I have MAC Studio Fix Powder to take away the shine if I'm doing anything on camera. If I cleaned out my bag I would also probably find about five different lipsticks in there – all in very similar shades of maroon.
My hair is so fine that it blows around like a feather in a hurricane, so I have a comb and a small can of Kérastase Anti-Humidity hairspray for when I need it to behave on camera.
I also have tubes of Lucas Papaw Ointment stashed away in my desk, car and handbag. I even used to get packs sent over to me when I was based in London because I find it so great as a lip balm.
I like to go a bit heavier with the liquid eyeliner for the evening look.
Any kind of felt tip liner is best for this because it's so much easier for me to paint in a straight line. I backcomb my hair for a bit of volume and use Kevin Murphy Powder Puff at the roots for texture and hold.
Then I give it all a spritz with L'Oréal Techni Art Fix Design Spray. It's nice, light and doesn't weigh down my hair like some other sprays can.
I often turn in panic to the lovely make-up team at Three to help me for fancy events! We are so lucky to have a very talented group who perform miracles.
It always feels a bit glam to put on XO Beauty false lashes and I quite like a deep red lipstick for special occasions. I have a Dior Rouge 813 which feels more like moisturiser and stays on throughout the night.
If I've been presenting and have an especially thick layer of make-up on then I like to use Dermalogica Precleanse, followed by Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel. I use the pure night and intensive repair eye creams too.
If I've got a lot of product in my hair I will always wash it out before bed because I don't like the idea of it rubbing off onto my pillow case and onto my skin in the night.
- BodyToni Street reflects on the extreme toll her auto-immune disease took on her body
Now To LoveToday 4:02pm
- WeddingsTwo years in the making: Tiki Taane's epic marriage proposal
Woman's DayToday 1:55pm
- TVAussie Bachelor Matt Agnew's embarrassing kissing confession
Now To LoveToday 10:05am
- RoyalsA royal biographer dishes on what the Queen carries in her handbag
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- MoneyEverything you need to know about saving for your retirement
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:15am
- CareerPaul Henry reveals he's 'in talks' to return to TV
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin an indulgent prize pack from Young Living Oils
Now To LoveToday 7:00am
- Diet & NutritionHere are 6 energy-boosting food alternatives to coffee
Now To LoveYesterday 2:45pm
- Food & DrinksThese Kiwi oats are the perfect go-to breakfast for busy mornings
Now To LoveYesterday 1:00pm
- FamilyA former teen mum shares how she went from pregnant prefect to top of NZ in her career
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- RelationshipsGreg Boyed's widow posts a touching tribute on the first anniversary of his death
Now To LoveYesterday 11:32am
- TVSam Wallace and Eric Murray bare all on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:45am
- RoyalsRevealed: Where Duchess Meghan found inspiration for her wedding day makeup look
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Travel News'Travel agents are retro' and 3 other misconceptions about travel consultants debunked
Now To LoveYesterday 10:11am
- PetsNZ police have posted a touching tribute to Constable Elliott: the world's first police guinea pig
Now To LoveYesterday 9:21am
- CareerBlack Ferns star Kendra Cocksedge: Living her dream and on a mission to help others live theirs
Woman's DayYesterday 8:10am
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayAug 20, 2019
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveAug 20, 2019