In a recent interview with the UK's Beauty Banter, Markle spoke of her love for a beauty product you can find at your local supermarket - Nivea's Firming Body Lotion Q10 Plus!
"I use this religiously…" said Meghan. "It's honestly my favourite lotion on the market, it's so affordable, and makes my skin look and feel amazing. I would buy a case of this at a time if I could find it."
The lotion nourishes the skin and leaves it smoother and firmer after two weeks - and is just $6 at the Warehouse.
Meghan will need to make sure the lotion is stocked in Europe if she's planning to move to chilly London.
This week it was reported that Meghan is relocating to England with her mum and two dogs to be closer to Prince Harry - another sign of an upcoming royal engagement announcement.
- RoyalsPlaydates with Charlotte and a royal christening prove the Queen is on the mend
Now To LoveNov 29, 2021
- TVHow winning The Block has changed Tim and Arty's lives forever
Woman's DayNov 25, 2021
- At homeBring summer into your home with this colour pallette
Now To LoveNov 25, 2021
- RoyalsAre Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank planning baby number two already?
Woman's DayNov 23, 2021
- RoyalsThe Queen’s special appearance for two of her great-grandsons after weeks of health concerns
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 23, 2021
- Royals"She's alright!": The Queen makes her first in-person appearance since October hospital scare
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 18, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKim Crossman's hidden heartache and why being a mum will have to wait
Woman's DayNov 18, 2021
- Food & DrinksEnjoy the taste of Provence with these refreshing rosé wines
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 17, 2021