In an awards ceremony held in a grand setting at Auckland’s Heritage Hotel, Dominic Bowden hosted the evening which celebrated the finest names in the beauty industry.
Bauer Media’s collective of beauty editors across esteemed titles Fashion Quarterly, Woman’s Day, New Zealand Woman’s Weekly, Australian Women’s Weekly, Simply You, Good Health Choices and NEXT presented awards to the most-loved products on the market right now, as voted by Kiwi readers.
Special industry awards were also given, to acknowledge excellence in PR, marketing and innovation.
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021