If you have sensitive skin, you know about it. But finding the culprit that made your skin go red, itchy and just plain uncomfortable can be a the biggest rig morale.
Was it your new moisturiser? Was the water you used to wash your face too hot? Too cold? Did you over-scrub?
So what can you do about it to treat it and, better yet, prevent it?
Good Health Choices beauty editor Danielle Lagos shares a few tips and tricks on TV3's The Café this week. Check out the video below.
For more guidance on dealing with sensitive and sensitised skin, pick up the latest issue of Good Health Choices, out now.
- Food & DrinksRoast racks of venison with blueberry balsamic sauce
Now To LoveDec 03, 2021
- RoyalsPlaydates with Charlotte and a royal christening prove the Queen is on the mend
Now To LoveNov 29, 2021
- TVHow winning The Block has changed Tim and Arty's lives forever
Woman's DayNov 25, 2021
- At homeBring summer into your home with this colour pallette
Now To LoveNov 25, 2021
- RoyalsAre Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank planning baby number two already?
Woman's DayNov 23, 2021
- RoyalsThe Queen’s special appearance for two of her great-grandsons after weeks of health concerns
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 23, 2021