The mum-of-two debuted her new look at a Stella McCartney event during London Fashion Week, as she stepped out for the first time since welcoming her daughter Frankie in April.
With no hint of blonde in sight, Drew’s new chestnut brown look certainly suited her.
Wearing all black, she complimented her look with a bright red lip.
Drew was joined by Salma Hayek and Colin Firth's wife Livia at the event.
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveToday 3:00pm
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveToday 12:20pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine returns to Wimbledon to present Novak Djokovic with his winning trophy
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayToday 8:45am
- Destinations CitiesWhere to go for adventure when you holiday in Vanuatu
Now To LoveToday 8:00am
- BodyThe silent language that is central and beneficial to our lives, and how we can get more of it
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm