Drew Barrymore has joined the ranks of celebs going makeup-free on social media, taking to Instagram to post a real, raw and unedited selfie of herself au naturel.
Sharing a close-up shot of her bare skin, the actress drew attention to her grey hairs and untamed brows - a different look from her usual red carpet-ready glamour.
"#becomingsheila OH MY GOD How did I let it get this bad," she captioned the candid snap.
"Base and brows needed. Must become her. #santaclaritadiet here we go again. Season two," she continued, referencing her character in the Netflix series Santa Clarita Diet that debuted earlier this year and was recently picked up for a second season.
The actress later shared another photo of her transformation process into her Santa Clarita Diet character, this time with her daughter Olive getting in on the action too!
Posting another candid shot mid-hair touchup, the mum-of-two revealed that Hollywood-fave hairstylist Tracey Cunningham had also put conditioner in foils for Olive's hair, out of "solidarity" with her famous mum.
Drew's refreshingly real approach to beauty has gone down well with her followers, with many taking to the comments section to share their appreciation for her honesty.
"So glad you are human and not plastic. Thanks for showing us you are real like the rest of us!" wrote one commenter, while another said, "I just want to say how impressed I am that you posted this! Kudos to you!"
- TVOur broody Bachelorette: 'David Attenborough is my dream man'
Woman's DayJan 20, 2021
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020
- Celebrity NewsRobert Rakete's Christmas plans: 'It'll be a breeze!'
Woman's DayDec 25, 2020
- Celebrity NewsJase, Toni & Sam get festive with their four-legged friends
Woman's DayDec 21, 2020
- FamilyThe Terrace at Sylvia Park - what's on offer at this new dining destination
Now To LoveDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsShortland Street's Ben Barrington and Ngahuia Piripi's Christmas celebrations
Woman's DayDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsWendy Petrie and Matty McLean's festive cheer: 'Our hearts are so full'
Woman's DayDec 15, 2020
- Celebrity NewsKanoa Lloyd and Mike McRoberts' best Christmas ever
Woman's DayDec 14, 2020
- Celebrity NewsSoon I’ll be a dad to three under three! Sam Wallace shares his hopes and fears
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 11, 2020
- Celebrity NewsCarolyn Keep's little miracle: 'The baby I never thought I'd have'
Woman's DayDec 10, 2020