So first things first, I brush my teeth first before washing my face... as there might be excess toothpaste to wash off! I like to do a very gentle wash using either Caudalie Foaming Cleanser or Pekee Bar by my favourite skin care brand called Drunk Elephant.
My morning beauty routine changes slightly depending on what I have going on that day, but I try my best to always make it to the gym in the morning!
After the gym, I do another gentle cleanse and apply moisturiser with SPF before applying any make-up.
If I didn't get quite enough sleep and have an event going on, I like to stick some Tarte's Pack Your Bags Undereye Patches in the fridge the night before and put them on for about 20 mins before applying make-up! It is a quick fix that makes me look very well rested!
Starting my day off with a green vegetable fresh juice and my daily probiotic, and fish oil supplements are just as important, if not more important, than any beauty product!
I don't wash my hair everyday, as I have been told not to by my hair dresser, but when I do my favourite shampoo and conditioner is Bumble and Bumble Hairdressers Oil. On the days that I don't wash my hair I like to use the Bumble and Bumble Dry Shampoo.
I try to avoid using much other hair products or tools if possible and keep my natural hair colour (so I don't have to colour it) to keep it as healthy as possible.
I always carry a 'wet' brush, I have very fine hair that tangles easily and I find this brush works best. I also always carry a lipstick with me. I always need a lipstick! One of my favourites is MAC 'Velvet Teddy'.
To glam up a day look to night, while out of the house, I would throw on a great red lipstick as that quickly glams up any look! MAC's Russian Red or Ruby Woo are fantastic colours. And perhaps a little mascara won't hurt either.
For nights out or fancy events, my beauty routine would consist of a good cleanse, toner, moisturiser and primer all before applying make-up!
Using products from Drunk Elephant, Pericone MD, and Caudulie, I have recently gotten into contouring - but I have a lot to learn! I do love both the powder and cream contour kits by Anastasia Beverly Hills.
I love all the NARS 'Orgasm' colours for cheeks and lips and tend to stick to Urban Decay Eyeshadow Naked Palettes, I also swear by Kat Von D Liquid Black Eyeliner - it's the best.
If I could choose only one product to glam up for the night it would have to be a beautiful red lip stick. Even if there is no other makeup the red lip is so classic and glam on its own! MAC's Ruby Woo or Russian Red does the trick!
Evening bedtime beauty routine consists of brushing teeth, then removing make-up or washing my face. In the evening I like to use JuJu Bar for a better exfoliating cleanse and then I apply two other products from Drunk Elephant - Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil and T.L.C Glycolic Night Serum.
My beauty routine has changed as I have gotten older - I can't get away with much anymore!
I must take off all my make-up before going to bed no matter what, and if I have unhealthy foods - too much sugar or dairy - it all shows and I get break outs right away.
And since I have such heavy make-up for performances, I really keep my make-up to a minimum whenever I can - just to let my skin breathe! When I was younger I used to get away with a much more careless approach...
My favourite luxury beauty product is definitely 'Baby Facial' by Drunk Elephant - it's the most amazing mask and I definitely do it at least once a week, sometimes two!
I also do like to get a chemical peel at least once a year too - it really clears my face and brightens and tightens!
While in New Zealand, Tony Thorn and Lauren Gunn take care of my hair and my extra hair extension pieces at McInnes Salon in Mt. Eden. Penny Lawler does my gel mani and pedis at Monaco Nail Academy.
My celebrity beauty icon has to be "Emrata" Emily Ratajkowski, in addition to being drop dead gorgeous I love what she stands for. I very much support her views on female sexual expression, and she is a great advocate for woman's health issues.
- Married at First SightMAFS' Vicky Fuller and Stefaan Nes have broken up - again
Now To LoveToday 2:18pm
- Parenting NewsGlobal study shows Kiwi teenagers are among the most inactive in the world
Now To LoveToday 1:22pm
- RoyalsThe sweet and subtle way Duchess Meghan honoured Prince Harry and baby Archie
Now To LoveToday 12:05pm
- TVMatty McLean had a huge night after winning Television Personality of the Year
Now To LoveToday 11:50am
- FitnessThe full-body workout you can do with just a park bench
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:20am
- Pregnancy & Birth'Our Halloween treat': Jessica Mutch-McKay presents her adorable baby girl to the world
Now To LoveYesterday 4:13pm
- RelationshipsMatilda Green serves cheeky burn to husband Art on social media
Now To LoveYesterday 2:40pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles says New Zealand ‘offers an example to the world’ in a heartfelt speech at Waitangi
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerFive things Stephen Colbert has taught us about our own Prime Minister
Now To LoveYesterday 9:45am
- RoyalsPrince Andrew has stepped back from public royal duties for the foreseeable future
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerWhat Charlie's Angels original Jaclyn Smith is up to now
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- WeddingsFormer Black Cap Simon Doull marries after a whirlwind courtship that began at a hospital bedside
Woman's DayYesterday 8:25am
- CareerA virus left me paralysed but it didn't stop me from having a career in netball
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin the new NutriBullet 1000W Blender Combo worth $299.99!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- BodyBalcony fall survivor AJ Pouoa: 'How a night at a friend's house left me paralysed'
Woman's DayNov 20, 2019
- PetsCelebrities and their pets: Dominic Harvey and Sydney silkie Kanye
Woman's DayNov 19, 2019