A good night's sleep does wonders for your body, mind and skin. The right bedtime skincare routine ensures you wake up with radiant, refreshed skin every morning. Discover our top picks for overnight-friendly beauty products that work their magic while you sleep, making 'beauty sleep' a reality.
Magnesium Oil Starter Pack, $66 at Salt Lab
Salt Lab Magnesium Oil Spray was specifically designed to safely restore magnesium levels in your body, lower stress and inflammation, relieve sore muscles and joints, calm your nervous system and – last but not least facilitate restful sleep.
Waiwai Facial Serum, $55 at Loveskin
The Waiwai Facial Serum supports and repairs the skin's natural barrier which then rebalances the skin. Inflammation and irritation are reduced, the skin is able to lock and retain moisture, healthy cellular turnover resumes and symptoms of sensitivity, such as dryness and irritation then reduce and cease altogether.
Laneige Eye Sleeping Mask, $57 at Adore Beauty
The original Laneige sleeping mask has become so popular, one is sold every 10 seconds around the world. Now in its fifth refinement, the latest formula works to deeply moisturise and lock in hydration, while balancing your microbiome for optimal skin health. We also love the Laneige sleeping mask for lips. Just apply, lie back, nod off and let these skincare masks do the heavy lifting!
Loaded with active ingredients, using a weekly or twice-weekly mask can do wonders for your skin. One you can just pop on and leave to do its stuff? Even better.
Dr. LeWinn's Ultra R4 Collagen Surge Overnight Sleep Mask, $69.99 at Chemist Warehouse
This sleep mask is formulated with an advanced complex of active ingredients, including collagen peptides and a sleep fragrance, to transform skin overnight.
Night-specific moisturising creams are designed to work in conjunction with your body's rest and restore function, doing their best work long after you've nodded off.
L'Oréal Paris Age Perfect Cell Renewal Night, $44.99 at Chemist Warehouse
This cream is a super-powered regenerating night cream that promotes overnight cellular renewal.
GoNightly Overnight Repair Cream, $91 at Jeuneora
A luxurious, ultra-hydrating restorative lotion loaded with antioxidant-rich ingredients that soothe and nourish the skin. While it goes to work, the brand's DreamScentz technology uses the power of scent to optimise your sleep experience.
Upgrade your beauty sleep with a silk or satin pillowcase to reduce friction on facial skin and keep your night creams and serums in place.
Silk pillowcase, $120 at Ecosa
Enhance your bedtime skincare routine with these overnight-friendly beauty products and wake up to beautiful, glowing skin. Say hello to the magic of beauty sleep!
- Celebrity NewsPeter Urlich and his perfect match with wife Danielle
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 7:00am
- Celebrity NewsHow boss babe Madison Reidy created her own dream job
Woman's DayYesterday 5:00pm
- CompetitionsBe in to win a huge book prize package valued at $650!
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- Real LifeWhy a brain injury won't stop Miriam Ellis from getting back on her bike
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 03, 2023
- CompetitionsBe in to win a Bondi Sands care package worth $200
Now To LoveDec 02, 2023
- Celebrity NewsFormer Shortland Street star Holly Shervey's wild year
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 01, 2023
- Celebrity NewsTeuila Blakely reflects on the job that changed her life
Woman's DayDec 01, 2023
- Celebrity NewsThe Breeze host Robert Scott on what he loves most about Christmas
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyNov 30, 2023
- Celebrity NewsOlympic hero Ellesse Andrews' secret to her success
Woman's DayNov 30, 2023
- Celebrity NewsCoast radio host Jason Reeves on his favourite Christmas childhood memories
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyNov 30, 2023
- Real LifeBoxing’s power couple: Alina and Isaac are changing lives
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyNov 29, 2023