Bauer Media's seventh annual Best in Beauty Awards were held at the Cordis Hotel last night, and celebrated some of the best innovations and efficient products in the beauty industry.
The event was once again hosted by Dominic Bowden, who announced the winning beauty products in the categories of Hair, Make-up, Body and Face.
The beauty editors at your favourite magazines - including Fashion Quarterly, Woman's Day, New Zealand Woman's Weekly, Australian Women's Weekly, Good Health Choices and NEXT - started the search for New Zealand's most loved products by shortlisting their favourites.
From there, the public voted for the products they thought were so amazing and effective that they deserved the title of being this year's 'best'.
Check out our gallery of winners for inspiration for your next beauty shop, or check out last year's winners to see how the results compare.
- RoyalsHarry and Meghan's bombshell interview with Oprah airs this week
Now To LoveMar 01, 2021
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank have revealed the name of their son
Now To LoveFeb 21, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Harry and Duchess Meghan are having another baby!
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2021
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie & husband Jack Brooksbank have welcomed their first child
Now To LoveFeb 10, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Paul Patterson: 'I'm cooking up romance'
Woman's DayFeb 03, 2021
- MindBeating the bottle: My party girl life was killing me
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 25, 2021