Bauer Media's seventh annual Best in Beauty Awards were held at the Cordis Hotel last night, and celebrated some of the best innovations and efficient products in the beauty industry.
The event was once again hosted by Dominic Bowden, who announced the winning beauty products in the categories of Hair, Make-up, Body and Face.
The beauty editors at your favourite magazines - including Fashion Quarterly, Woman's Day, New Zealand Woman's Weekly, Australian Women's Weekly, Good Health Choices and NEXT - started the search for New Zealand's most loved products by shortlisting their favourites.
From there, the public voted for the products they thought were so amazing and effective that they deserved the title of being this year's 'best'.
Check out our gallery of winners for inspiration for your next beauty shop, or check out last year's winners to see how the results compare.
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveYesterday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayYesterday 7:45am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DaySep 16, 2019
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019