Bauer Media's seventh annual Best in Beauty Awards were held at the Cordis Hotel last night, and celebrated some of the best innovations and efficient products in the beauty industry.
The event was once again hosted by Dominic Bowden, who announced the winning beauty products in the categories of Hair, Make-up, Body and Face.
The beauty editors at your favourite magazines - including Fashion Quarterly, Woman's Day, New Zealand Woman's Weekly, Australian Women's Weekly, Good Health Choices and NEXT - started the search for New Zealand's most loved products by shortlisting their favourites.
From there, the public voted for the products they thought were so amazing and effective that they deserved the title of being this year's 'best'.
Check out our gallery of winners for inspiration for your next beauty shop, or check out last year's winners to see how the results compare.
- SkincareAll you need to know about retinol and anti-ageing ingredients
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- Married at First SightMAFS Patrick and Belinda: 'Pat will make a great Dad!'
Woman's DayMay 05, 2021
- Married at First SightMAFS Bryce & Melissa: 'We're getting our own show!'
Woman's DayMay 04, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021