WHO SUITS PURPLE?
NEED TO KNOW
- Violets, aubergines and mauves tend to flatter brown, hazel and green eyes.
- Dusty lilacs, bluish lavenders and pinky purples tend to enhance blue and grey eyes.
- Rich purple complements most skin tones.
- Pinky purples can actually emphasise under-eye circles, so you may need to use concealer or a light-reflecting pen to blend them.
- Purples can be combined with neutrals such as golds, tans, taupes and browns.
- A glossy pinky nude lip works well with purple eyes.