Make the most of your summer glow all year round by embracing these tips and tricks for a gorgeously radiant complexion!
Prep your base
Kick things off with a great moisturiser to seal in your skin's natural sheen, and combat any dry flakes or patches! Try Trilogy's Vital Moisturising Cream with SPF15 for an added boost of sun protection.
Add a highlighter
Use a cream or liquid highlighter product like Revlon's PhotoReady Skinlights to add an instant glow to the high points of your face.
Place a dab on the tops of your cheekbones, the inner corner of your eyes and your cupid's bow for a soft-focus effect.
Perk up your cheeks
Give an instant lift to skin by adding a flush of colour to your cheeks, and opt for cream blushes for a more natural finish. Blend in with your fingers for a seamless look - try Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Cream Blush.
Choose foundation carefully
Avoid matte-finish foundations and go for something more glowy instead. Try Yves Saint Laurent 'Le Teint' Touche Eclat Foundation or L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique Foundation for a radiant finish.
Ditch the powder
For really radiant skin, you can opt out of powder altogether - otherwise, dust it lightly over any areas that need it using a fluffy brush to disperse the product evenly.
- SkincareAll you need to know about retinol and anti-ageing ingredients
Now To LoveMay 06, 2021
- Married at First SightMAFS Patrick and Belinda: 'Pat will make a great Dad!'
Woman's DayMay 05, 2021
- Married at First SightMAFS Bryce & Melissa: 'We're getting our own show!'
Woman's DayMay 04, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021