A mum of three from Australia has claimed she almost died, after large balloons dropped on the crowd at an Adele concert triggered her latex allergy.
Poonja Newman was at the Adelaide gig when the balloons were dropped on the crowd, causing her to have an allergic reaction.
"I felt my lips swelling and I couldn't breathe," she told Seven News.
"I knew I was in trouble."
The mum-of-three administered three EpiPens to herself to halt the reaction, but they didn't help.
Luckily, her 38-year-old sister could see what was happening, and called an ambulance to the venue.
But after emergency services took 30 minutes to arrive, her sister tearfully explained they were worried she wouldn't make it.
The family are now urging concert organisers to reconsider the covering for their balloons at future events.